Photo via: studiodiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall(in’) for Baby Shower (+ DIY Watercolor Balloons!) | studiodiy.com
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- Adorable pomegranate heart ice cubes. | paleo | FOLLOW IDA from cavemenworld.com at pinterest.com/idacavemen/
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- With colorful layers and a sweet cherry scent, these fizzing bath treats are perfect for cheering up the last lingering days of winter. Say hello to spring with this fun and easy project – made with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing Mango Butter, a
- Give thanks this year with an outdoor dinner party! Decorate your tablescapes accordingly with all the beautiful leaf colors! Set your tabletops with our gorgeous custom dishes at https://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-24k-gold-rimmed-monogrammed-salad-plate/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China | Dining AlFresco, Especially As The Weather Gets Crisp & My Beloved Maple Tree Turns Golden Orange
- The Heart Braid | 37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- Freeze water in a surgical hand glove to make a creepy ice cube for the punch at Halloween party.
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉