Photo via: simplesong.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts: How to make your own lavender bath salts with free pretty printable tags for packaging them in a mason jar! Wonderful Mothers Day gift idea. bath salts | mason jars | Mothers Day | gift
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- These bubbling bath salts are such and easy homemade gift idea. Change the color to match the season. Put them in a mason jar for a simple, lovely gift. DIY
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- Follow these simple instructions to create your own natural hand lotion with very little effort.
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- DIY Detox Bath … Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels. DIY Beauty Health Baths Detoxes
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Elusive as making shaving cream may seem, creating your own blend of simple ingredients can result in your very own-and it’s free from any preservatives, chemicals, or strange perfumes and dyes added to cream sold in stores. You will need… -2/3 cup Shea nut oil or Shea butter -2/3 coconut…
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Create your own outdoor bed for laying out or snoozing. Great ideas at Centsational Girl.