Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- TheseWORK and are great gifts!:)DIY Bath Bombs: 8 oz. of baking soda 4 oz. of citric acid 4 oz. of corn starch 4 oz. of Epsom salts (make sure these are fine grained) ¾ tsp. of water 2 tsp. essential oil 2.5 tsp. almond oil (optional) A few drops of food coloring Round, plastic, snap together dome molds Whisk Bowl and cup for mixing Fluffy towel. diybeauty
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! –
- DIY Detox Bath … Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels. DIY Beauty Health Baths Detoxes
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- Nail Whitener: 1/2 cup warm water, 4 T baking soda, 2 T. hydrogen peroxide. Soak nails for one minute, or more, gently rubbing baking soda between your hands and onto your nails.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Hair Perfume – 10 ways to make your hair smell good: Hair Mist: Put 1/2 cup distilled water / rose water or witch hazel.bAdd 5 to 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.