Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This sugar scrub recipe is perfect as a pre shaving leg preparation or just a lovely moisturizing and exfoliating treatment without the shaving at all.
- STOP UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH Want to stop shaving your legs? A mixture of 2 tbsp of coffee grounds and 1 tsp baking soda is perfect to prevent hair growth. Rub it in any area that you dont want hair to grow and the compound will break down hair follicles at the root.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! –
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home
- Vanilla Coconut Shaving Cream – Skip the store and using a shaving cream that dries your skin out! This homemade shave cream is simple to make, moisturizing and smells amazing!
- DIY Shaving Cream For Sensitive Skin. Throw out that store-bought shaving cream in a can that you get from the store, its full of chemicals. Make your own! This recipe is moisturizing and has an added ingredient to heal nicks! realfoodrn.com
- Lifesaver!! Ladies: put down the shaving creams and gels, use baby oil gel. It will change your shave game.
- Shave scrub : Mix coconut oil and sugar until it reaches the consistency that you like. Apply your shave scrub prior to shaving. This stuff is amazing! Leaves your legs smooth and NO razor burns!
- I’ve tried making transparent soap a few different times and the results haven’t been so great! After seeing a demo by Jackie Thompson at the Lonestar Soap and Toiletries seminar I was …
- The salon I work at asked me to come up with a design solution for a blank wall. I needed something that would make the wall stand out as clients walked by, but…
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …