Photo via: theartgirljackie-tutorials.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get in on the hottest tie dye trend with ice dyeing. Its totally random and that makes it so much fun. Get unique results, no 2 pairs will look alike!
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Do you love using Sharpies for crafting? Get over 20 ideas in this ultimate guide to Sharpie crafts – tons of unique inspiration!
- Use Dollar Store mugs and oil-based Sharpies to make easy and inexpensive mugs that are perfect for gifts.
- Nail Whitener: 1/2 cup warm water, 4 T baking soda, 2 T. hydrogen peroxide. Soak nails for one minute, or more, gently rubbing baking soda between your hands and onto your nails.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- DIY ~ How To Dye Fabric The Natural Way
- How to Dye Hair Naturally with Henna Plus Tips for Making Hair Even Redder – See more at: http://foreverbeautifulblog.com/page/3/sthash.bo1Ua9eb.dpuf
- All-Natural Easter Egg Dye Recipes
- Also, you can mix 2 cups hot water with 2 tbsp turmeric to dye your hair golden blonde