Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t
- summer outfits White Off The Shoulder Top + Denim Skirt
- Shirts and kimonos to throw over outfits that are slightly more colourful but still in muted tones/patterns
- I LOVE these pastel marbled easter eggs… theyre gorgeous! And lettering names on them in gold is such a nice touch for easter dinner place settings
- Pastel shades of blue and brown colours with a gray tint are harmoniously supplemented by flax and anthracite shades. Celadon brings a special depth to the.
- pastel dipped milk glasses DIY
- I would love my wall colour to just be white and then everything eles to be pastel colours
- Pretty Pink and Blue Nials with Gold tips polish pastel NailArt eastermani – bellashoot.com
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- This DIY art project idea is really easy, so much fun, and makes beautifully colored notecards. You just need a few simple supplies you may already have!
- Gold-Printed Colored Glass Floral Silver Earrings
- That plain Ikea alarm clock can look so different and interesting just by using colored Sharpies. So easy !Click to learn how to do one.