Photo via: thefashionspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (as a Primer) | 22 Inexpensive Beauty Products That Actually Work
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- The best way to get your makeup brushes super clean! All you need is two ingredients. Olive oil dish soap. Gets all of the makeup, dirt, germs off of your makeup brushes. Great for deep cleaning cleaning your makeup brushes will help you not break out!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Make your own bath salts! Epsom Salts Baking Soda (a natural moisturizer) Essential Oil (for these I used Lavender, but you may choose any scent you enjoy–I generally use Peppermint if Im making a foot soak) When making a small batch for myself I use 1 cup of Epsom Salts, 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda and 2-3 drops of Essential Oil.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…