Photo via: homemadetoast.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- This homemade grapefruit scrub will leave your hands soft and refreshed. With a super easy recipe of 4 ingredients, this scrub is extremely cost efficient.
- DIY Mermaid Sea Salt Scrub
- DIY Skin care – coconut oil, sea salt, aloe vera, face and hand scrub, makeup remover, whipped lotion. Great gift!
- Mint and sea salt foot scrub recipe
- Scrub with sea salt and levander
- Beach Body Polish a refreshing scrub with sea salt and minerals to nourish and cleanse your skin – The Nourished Life
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- This natural no-lye lavender sea salt soap recipe makes a lovely homemade Valentines Day gift.
- Have you ever tried Mary Kay Satin Hands scrub? Its AMAZING! This homemade sugar scrub recipe is a great DIY option that takes only 5 minutes!
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!