Photo via: theindianspot.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hair Masks, Including a Hair Mask for Dry Hair ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/diy-hair-mask-for-dry-hair/ aqiskincare skincare natural naturalskincare sensitiveskincare australianmade australianowned beauty beautifulskin
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- 7 DIY body scrub recipes: get glowing skin with these natural scrubs (each scrub serves a different purpose/personal taste!). worth a try!
- Looking to make some safe, natural lip scrubs? Here is a collection of some of the best that are out there, all in one place! via @simplynaturalma
- Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub | Make your own diy sugar body scrubs! This homemade spa recipe will leave you silky smooth and smelling amazing. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Learn how to make sugar scrubs from scratch. SO easy and SO cheap!
- 20+ DIY All-Natural Sugar Scrubs
- DIY Sugar Scrubs – Jojoba and Coconut oil are great for nourishing the skin while you exfoliate! Makes a great gift =)
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Protect + Clarify Kiwi Scrub | DIY beauty products including homemade face scrubs, homemade sugar scrubs, DIY body scrubs, and more at You’re So Pretty. youresopretty | youresopretty.com
- Sugar might wreak havoc on your diet, but its excellent for skin care. I absolutely love sugar scrubs, but they can be so expensive to buy.
- DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub I recently made my own Coffee Sugar Scrub and I love it! I told you guys recently that my favorite little lotions and scrubs shop