Photo via: theindianspot.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hair Masks, Including a Hair Mask for Dry Hair ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/diy-hair-mask-for-dry-hair/ aqiskincare skincare natural naturalskincare sensitiveskincare australianmade australianowned beauty beautifulskin
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Made this last weekend! So perfect for the holidays. diybeauty scrubs Apple Cinnamon Sugar Scrub – Great gift idea!
- Sugar might wreak havoc on your diet, but its excellent for skin care. I absolutely love sugar scrubs, but they can be so expensive to buy.
- Four homemade sugar scrubs
- Learn how to make sugar scrubs from scratch. SO easy and SO cheap!
- Give your lips some much needed love with a Scrumptious DIY Lip Scrub Recipe. Homemade lip scrubs only require a few ingredients and are super easy to whip up!
- Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub | Make your own diy sugar body scrubs! This homemade spa recipe will leave you silky smooth and smelling amazing. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- 20+ DIY All-Natural Sugar Scrubs
- Turmeric body scrubs
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!