Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- Grab a can of Oribes texturizing spray or dry shampoo and blast the roots of your hair, holding the spray 12 inches away from your head. Go section by section, and slowly layer the spray into your locks, avoiding the ends.
- 18 Inches 40S Pre Bonded U/Nail tip Remy Human Hair Extensions-Light Beige Blonde(16) hair on point
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- eye makeup 16 – Looking for Hair Extensions to refresh your hair look instantly? http://www.hairextensionsale.com/?source=autopin-thnew
- How To Make A Simple Exfoliating Scrub For Your Smoothest Legs Ever – 16 Must-Have DIY Beauty Recipes To Keep You Beautiful All Year Long
- Heatless Halo Curls How-To – 16 Perfect Beach Wavy Hair Tutorials | GleamItUp
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette $16
- 16 Bedroom Organizer Ideas That You Can Do It Yourself – Kellys Diy Blog
- 16 Effective Hair Spa Treatments That You Can Do At Home
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T