Photo via: makeuptutorials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- I shared our colorful color fight party and now I want to show you how to make the DIY color powder for the color fight! This DIY version will save you l
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Easy DIY pore reducer for flawless skin. Taking care of your skin can be simple and fun. Great for teens looking for ways to get their skin changes under control without using harsh products. To learn more about skincare and our artisan, hand crafted brand of organic, carefully formulated products, visit our Tilvee website! www.Tilvee.com
- DIY Mason Jar Solar LIghts | Spruce up your patio with this easy DIY Solar Light project. Easy to make. See the tutorial on Todays Creative Life