Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Festival Hair Tutorials – The Double Dutch Braid Bun – Short Quick and Easy Tutorial Guides and How Tos for Braids, Curly Hair, Long Hair, Medium Hair, and that Perfect Updo – Great Ideas for That Summer Music Edm Show, Whether Its A New Hair Color or Some Awesome Accessories and Flowers – Boho and Bohemian Styles with Glitter and a Headband – thegoddess.com/festival-hair-tutorials
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Beautiful french braid twisted bun up-do hairstyle. Perfect dressed up for holiday parties or paired with your sweatshirt and sneakers!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Ready for festival-ready braids? Watch Leigh Ann Says create this simple Deep Side Braid hairstyle with added volume from Garnier Fructis Texture Tease. Great for medium length or long hair! Finish with Garnier Fructis Sheer Set Hairspray for touchable hold.
- The Heart Braid | 37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls
- 5 Easy Second Hair Ideas! 1. Side Twist Pony 2. Easy Updo (messy) 3. Two-Minute Tuck 4. Break Out the Headbands 5. Lovely Easy Hairstyle (braid headband using your own hair)