Photo via: themakeyourownzone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- Try this amazing at-home bath detox your body needs! Check out Beauty.com to pamper yourself with amazing products.
- Pamper yourself with this Green Tea and Honey Face Scrub – Robyns View
- These 3 easy DIY all-natural bath and body gift sets are made with essential oils and all-natural ingredients. If you like making handmade gifts or use essential oils (or are thinking about using them) keep reading for how to make an all-natural beauty products gift set to give to loved ones (perfect for holiday gifts too!). Download the free printable labels to create an easy handmade gift for the ladies in your life! Grapefruit bath tub detox, grapefruit sugar scrub, grapefruit body butter…
- 25+ diy sugar scrub recipes | gift idea! Easy handmade, favorite scents, do it yourself body scrubs, bath and beauty.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!