Photo via: thehambyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a giant Christmas wreath out of a hula hoop and eucalyptus for some rustic and modern holiday decor!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- DIY Wood Slice Ornament Tutorial | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at http://diyready.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- Terra Cotta Bells – DIY Christmas ornaments for your tree that can be made in minutes!
- …drift wood Christma tree! Christmas 2013 here we come
- This DIY shower gel smells lil youre sipping hot code next to the Christmas tree. YUM! | Recipe and Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Make a Tiny Tree Branch Faux Planter….super cheap and easy home decor idea, just go outside and grab a branch!
- 8 Dollar Tree DIYs | dollar store decor dollar tree decorations dollar tree painting dollar tree canisters dollar tree moss Topiaries dollar store tray diy decor diy vases
- The perfect, inexpensive decor! How to make inexpensive Dollar Tree carrots look impressively real.
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- New Decor Rustic Finds on Amazon. Deals as low as $3. Grab them now before Prime Day!