Photo via: rosevinecottagegirls.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Homemade Lip Balm – Recipe | Homemade EOS Lip Balm is a perfect summer craft idea for teen girls!
- WHAT??? 2tbs cocoa powder (depending in how tan you want to be.) + Any moisturizer + an empty bottle + mix it all together. Good for super light girls.
- DIY simple reading nookreading nook title with words. Turning some bookshelves sideways and adding some cozy pillows is all that was needed to create a simple window seat. This reading nook in a girls bedroom is sugar, spice and everything sweet about a little girls bedroom.
- Tanning Trick – 2tbs cocoa powder (depending in how tan you want to be.) + Any moisturizer + an empty bottle + mix it all together. Good for super light girls.
- Cottage kitchen with open shelving.
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- Exfoliate less and use more masks. “French women use masks to repair, calm, regenerate and soften the skin,” says Bellis. “American women tend to exfoliate more, peeling to recreate a new layer of skin. However, in most instances, over-exfoliating damages the fragile nature of the skin, many times damaging capillaries. I am not against exfoliation but advise to exfoliate with care and gentleness. Slow down with the exfoliation and complement/alternate with a good mask.” via StyleList
- In light of recent flooding events in Houston, I decided to dedicate my new YouTube video this week to telling our story and sharing the link to the American Red Cross. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/9C2gkWZq21c If you wish to donate click here: http://www.redcross.org/tx/houston
- Natural Makeup Looks. Simple, Everyday, Easy Look and Ideas For Brown Eyes, Tutorial For Teens, African American Women, For Blondes, For Black Women and For Teens. Products and DIY Step By Step Tutorials for Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes, For Brunettes, For Blondes, For Redheads, For Prom.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts