Photo via: the11best.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vanilla Citrus Body Scrub
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- Lemon Body Scrub
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Masque by Shamanuti – with ingredients like pumpkin, orange, rosemary, nutmeg, ginger, neem oil, lemon, and bilberry! skincare beauty
- Salt and Honey Scrub with Grapefruit and Rosemary. The recipes simple and the only equipment it requires is a bowl and jars!
- lemon sugar scrub and brown vanilla sugar scrub. They are AMAZING and it makes your skin so smooth! Also I didnt have to shave for almost 4 days after using this on my legs. hmmm
- Lemon Honey Scrub. (Dont be afraid to scrub hard!) 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil, Juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp honey
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipe | How to Make Your Own Sugar Scrub 1C sugar 1/4 C coconut oil.EO Lemon or your favorite!
- Homemade Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Lime Coconut Stress Away Sugar Scrub + Spa Gift Basket Idea ad – Happiness is Homemade