Photo via: iamstyle-ish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Easy DIY on how to turn old lipstick into tinted lipbalm. Melt Vaseline and Lipstick together then store in little pot or container… for real!!
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Photo: Meyer Lemon Sugar Scrub: Thank you to http://utry.it/2012/05/meyer-lemon-sugar-scrubhomemade-gift.html Makes 1 (1 cup) jar Zest of 2 Meyer Lemons (you can substitute with regular lemon as well) 1 cup of granulated sugar 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil In a medium mixing bowl, simple stir all ingredient together until well blended. My coconut oil solidified a little at room temperature and that’s totally fine. Do not heat …
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.