Photo via: prodigalpieces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FREE PATCHWORK ALPHABET inspired by a quilt by KATHRYN SIMEL: Piece simple patchwork letters and incorporate any initials or messages you like into your quilts! Add babys name to a crib quilt, inspiring messages to quilts for friends, and more!
- Check out this tiny black and white laundry nook makeover completed for just over $100 // Sherwin-Williams Extra White, Ikea Ekby, DIY iron supplies shelf, DIY pull-down drying rack
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- A quick dry, full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick in 10 matte shades! With a comfortflex formula so it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or feathering mid-day!!! tartecosmetics RethinkNatural Rosé Doe
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Make Beautiful Log Garden Planter
- ROCKET | PDF | Quiet Book | Felt Busy Book | Toddler book | Activity Book | Fabric quiet book | Pattern This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN not a finished project. LANGUAGE: English ►The pattern includes pages of colored pictures, patterns, and tips. Different kinds of clasps and fasteners are used, for example, Velcro, ribbons, clasp buttons. All these components stimulates baby’s fine motor skills and develop hands motions. The plaything develops: – Fine motor skills;…
- Looking for Unique Garden Planter Ideas? Check out these fun ways to upcycle found objects and turn them into fun garden decor!
- Drying your hair shouldn’t take forever. With high velocity airflow, Dyson Supersonic dries hair ultra-fast. Precise heat settings measure air temperature 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control and preventing extreme heat damage. See what Dyson can do for your hair.
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!