Photo via: thecraftyblogstalker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Foot soak. Sounds icky, but worth a try for those dry feet. 1/4 cup Listerine (any) 1/4 cup Vinegar 1/2 cup warm water. Soak for 10 minutes. Dead skin should peel off.
- Remove Dead Skin Foot Soak, or at least disinfect them. Already x4: 1 Cup Listerine, 1 Cup Vinegar and 2 Cups water. Let soak for 10 mins.
- Love the smell of cinnamon, well it smells even better on your skin! Try this cinnamon body scrub to remove dead skin cells while smelling like cinnamon.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- My pores and skin became so honest like Snow white, i’m so happy. I didn’t think that this system can be truly this powerful. But I gave it a try to it did incredible task. Lotion is clearly smooth to make use.
- Homemade facial masks are best and safe natural treatments to get rid of blackheads. In today’s post will share with you facial masks which will not only remove your blackheads but it will reduce your signs of ageing, help to firm your skin and improve your skin texture. Try these homemade facial masks to not
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- DIY Glamglow Inspired Mask – My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog – It calls for ingredients Ive never even heard of but maybe one day Ill have money to buy them and try this out – G
- DIY Citrus Salt Body Scrub. Not only does this smell amazingly refreshing, but it also works great to slough off dead skin and leave your body with a luminous glow!
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.