Photo via: thecraftyblogstalker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Foot soak. Sounds icky, but worth a try for those dry feet. 1/4 cup Listerine (any) 1/4 cup Vinegar 1/2 cup warm water. Soak for 10 minutes. Dead skin should peel off.
- Love the smell of cinnamon, well it smells even better on your skin! Try this cinnamon body scrub to remove dead skin cells while smelling like cinnamon.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- My pores and skin became so honest like Snow white, i’m so happy. I didn’t think that this system can be truly this powerful. But I gave it a try to it did incredible task. Lotion is clearly smooth to make use.
- Homemade facial masks are best and safe natural treatments to get rid of blackheads. In today’s post will share with you facial masks which will not only remove your blackheads but it will reduce your signs of ageing, help to firm your skin and improve your skin texture. Try these homemade facial masks to not
- DIY Citrus Salt Body Scrub. Not only does this smell amazingly refreshing, but it also works great to slough off dead skin and leave your body with a luminous glow!
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- I use bronzer every day to warm up my skin tone and overall makeup look, but when it comes to the summer months, I use more bronzer to add a sun-kissed look to my skin. I depend on different bronzers to give me a different look, depending on the rest of my makeup or the occasion. These are t