Photo via: indianbeautyspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- DIY Coffee Eye Mask for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles Coffee grounds has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce your inflammation of your eyes and tighten the skin. Black pepper stimulates the blood circulation and proper oxygen supply to the eyes. DarkCircles PuffyCyes
- Goji Berries, The medicinal berry Also known as wolfberries, it’s high in vitamin A helping eye ailments like CATARACTS and MACULAR DEGENERATION. This berry, like many others is high in antioxidants helping to improve MEMORY, stop cellular damage and prevents HEART DISEASE. The fiber it contains helps regulate the digestive system. High in protein it’s great for building muscles and the IMMUNE SYSTEM. It has 18 AMINO ACIDS, which helps COMBAT FAT and develop the NERVOUS SYSTEM. Dherbs
- Eating foods that are processed and high in sugar not only take a toll on your waistline, but they also affect the appearance of your skin. Consuming foods with healthy, natural ingredients can dramatically improve your complexion and help the fight against premature ageing. Healthy skin cells can be achieved by consuming the right amount of nutrients everyday. Natural and organic foods and beverages will boost radiance and help prevent sudden breakouts.
- Start Dry Brushing to Reduce Cellulite + Toxins!
- Do It Yourself Lymphatic Massage – supports hormone health and lymph drainage
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-5 — SPONSORED — Smooth Out Frizz: Silkening Shampoo + Argan Oil SerumFor silky-smooth hair without a heat tool, add a few drops of argan oil to wet strands before you shampoo, instead of after. This pre-treatment softens your hair and helps it better receive the smoothing benefits of your shampoo and conditioner combo. It also c…
- Never buy white strips again!: dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. Your teeth will look noticeably whiter after doing this only 2x! (gotta give this a try!)
- Not only is it good for your teeth and gums, but it is also going to be great for your immune system! Click through to read more, or pin to save for later! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post135
- Essential Oil Detox Bath lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, epsom salt, could add baking soda as well. Great for after dry brushing your skin.