Photo via: inspirationmadesimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- DIY Starbucks Frappuccino Lip Gloss – How To Make Sweet Coffee Lip Balm …
- DIY Tinted Mint Lip Gloss Recipe
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- DIY: 10-minute natural homemade lip balm. Make your own lip balm in minutes only with natural ingredients! A step by step tutorial for lip balm with a delicious smell, long lasting and nourishing.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad
- Homemade naturally tinted lip balm plus free printable label. Perfect for women who have dry lips but still want some color. This stuff is super glossy and moisturizing!
- Bridal Shower Menu Plan. Plan your meal with these 12 easy and delicious recipes that will make your menu plan fuss-free!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.