Photo via: sixdollarfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- DIY Toothpaste – coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and peppermint oil. Easy to make and much better for your teeth than most store-bought toothpastes! I add a bit of Stevia for a sweetener.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- 14 Home Decor Gifts that Give Back + Where to Find More Gifts that are more than just great gifts, these reatilers each donation a portion of proceeds back to a cause to help make the world a better place.
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Homemade Sunscreen Lotion Bars…these homemade sunscreen lotion bars are non-toxic, easy to make and portable! sunscreen natural nontoxic
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.