Photo via: thankyourbody.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- I’m really excited to share my homemade facial cleanser. Like many, I have acne-prone skin (which fluctuates with hormones) and winter-eczema. Since using a combo my homemade facial cleanser and homemade face moisturizer, my hormonal pimples, and eczema are no more–I’m not kidding. I’ve really had great results with this combo, and I sincerely hope someone …
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- Are you looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your builder-grade mirror? Well, friends, look no further! If you’ve been following the blog, you’re well aware that we purchased a foreclosure that needed A LOT of love before we could even move in. After getting most of the larger projects out of the way, … Read more
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- How to Make Homemade Vapor Rub. I love this stuff and keep it around for the sniffles, sinus and chest congestion, and even headache relief! This video in this post shows exactly how to make this simple and affordable homemade vapor rub too.