Photo via: hotbeautyhealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- With colorful layers and a sweet cherry scent, these fizzing bath treats are perfect for cheering up the last lingering days of winter. Say hello to spring with this fun and easy project – made with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing Mango Butter, a
- The BEST Apple Crumb Pie Dessert Recipe via Spend With Pennies – This is truly the best apple pie recipe youll ever make! Loaded with fresh tart apples and topped with a sweet brown sugar crumble, this is one recipe that will be requested over and over! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- If you love entertaining outdoors, a drink dispenser is a must-have addition to your next party. Its the perfect way to serve refreshing summer drinks, like freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade sangria, and it makes it easy for guests to help themselves throughout the evening.