Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Definitely trying this —-How to get rid of under-eyes dark circles and bags using baking soda diybeauty
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes. Simple, yet effective home remedies for dark circles. How to use cucumbers or tea bags to aid swelling and discoloration around the eyes: http://www.beauty-tips.net/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-under-eyes/
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Coffee mask for your skin, more commonly referred to as a MAGIC face mask. It works WONDERS for all skin types — helps with acne, redness, dark circles, tightening, brightening, etc!
- Use baking soda to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Minimizing a Breakout Soak one un-coated Ibuprofen with just a couple drops of water in a cup. When it looks like its starting to dissolve, crush with a spoon to make a thick paste and apply to the breakout for about 10-15 min. And there you have it! A simple solution to help make your day that much better! (Note: Ibuprofen helps with swelling, in case you were wondering how this works)
- The Caffeine in Coffee is known to reduce puffy eyes and under eye dark circles. This recipe also calls for Coconut oil, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You can infuse your own coffee oi…
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- Turmeric Face Mask Recipe for Glowing Skin, Acne, Rosacea, Eczema and Dark Circles @larisanilow7