Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes. Simple, yet effective home remedies for dark circles. How to use cucumbers or tea bags to aid swelling and discoloration around the eyes: http://www.beauty-tips.net/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-under-eyes/
- Coffee mask for your skin, more commonly referred to as a MAGIC face mask. It works WONDERS for all skin types — helps with acne, redness, dark circles, tightening, brightening, etc!
- The Caffeine in Coffee is known to reduce puffy eyes and under eye dark circles. This recipe also calls for Coconut oil, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You can infuse your own coffee oi…
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- Tip 4 Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before use. It will go on smoother.
- Turmeric Face Mask Recipe for Glowing Skin, Acne, Rosacea, Eczema and Dark Circles @larisanilow7
- Looking to spruce yourself up this spring? Start using eye cream. Fine lines, sensitive skin, dark circles: We’ve narrowed down the best products out there for whatever.
- DIY Coffee Eye Mask for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles Coffee grounds has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce your inflammation of your eyes and tighten the skin. Black pepper stimulates the blood circulation and proper oxygen supply to the eyes. DarkCircles PuffyCyes
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!