Photo via: marinazaitseva.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- How to get white toenails: mix a small amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together. Make into a paste. Get a tooth brush and scrub the paste onto your toenails. Then soak your toenails in the paste. Let them sit for 5-10 min. Then rinse off toes……interesting
- Take a q-tip dip it in a cap full of hydrogen peroxide and scrub on teeth leave on for 30 seconds and then brush teeth. Do for a week straight in the morning and before bed. See amazing white teeth results!
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda + lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove.
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove. @ AbeystyleAbeystyle
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.