Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Makeup Tutorials for Picture Perfect Selfies – Golden Goddess – Tips, Ideas, And Tricks For Makeup Tutorials For Pictures On Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, And Facebook. Try Step By Step Tutorials For Dark Lips, Natural Looks For Beauty In Blonde Hair, And How To Take A Beautiful Photo Or Photograph. Tips, Tricks, And Hacks For Different Faces, Brows, Hair, And Lashes For Selfies. Girls Need To Use Eyeliner To Get That Ariana Grande Or Kim Kardashian Look. http://thegoddess.com/makeup-tutorials-s
- Step by Step Smokey Eye Tutorials – Halo Smokey Eye – Step by Step Tutorials on How to Apply Different Eyeshadows for Smokey Eyes – Awesome Looks for Brown, Black, and Blue Eyes, Natural Looks, and Looks for All Types of Lashes – thegoddess.com/step-by-step-smokey-eye
- NARS Volga – I love the look of this dark berry shade. It has a matte finish and is long lasting without being overly drying. Line with the slightly darker Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof liner in Dark Plum Purple for a dramatic pout.
- Form meets function in this gorgeous space, a combination craft room and feminine home office. Click to take a virtual tour of 25 beautiful craft rooms and feminine work spaces. Youll be blown away by all the storage ideas, DIY and decorating ideas from professional crafters and your favorite bloggers.
- This beautiful, simple Summer home tour comes alive with amazing pops of blue and green throughout the whole home! Full of inspiration for your home!
- Nude Smokey Eye | Smokey Eye Night Out Makeup Tutorials
- Makeup Tips For Asian Women – Doll Up- Simple Step By Step Tutorial and Guides for Everyday Beauty Looks – Natural Monolid Guides with Before And After Looks – Best Products for Contouring and Hooded Eye Looks, Looks for Prom or the Wedding and Tips for Cute and Dramatic Korean Styles – thegoddess.com/makeup-tips-asian-women
- Best Beauty Hacks – Easy Makeup Tutorials and Makeup Ideas for Teens, Beginners, Women, Teenagers – Cool Tips and Tricks for Mascara, Lipstick, Foundation, Hair, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyebrows and Eyes – Step by Step Tutorials and How To http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-beauty-hacks
- Every chick in the world has to know how to do the basic smokey eyes. Just change the color, master the art of blending && eyeliner technique, for more dramatic look falsies application, && voila, no need for another makeup artist appointment. Ok maybe Im exaggerating a bit. But atleast now you know the basic smokey eyes.
- Best Makeup Tutorials for Teens -The Ultimate Makeup Guide You Can’t Live Without – Easy Makeup Ideas for Beginners – Step by Step Tutorials for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Cheeks, Contour, Eyebrows and Eyes – Awesome Makeup Hacks and Tips for Simple DIY Beauty – Day and Evening Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/makeup-tutorials-teens
- Navy blue, green and gold velvet fall guest bedroom via Life On Virginia Street
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre uses pops of navy blue to keep her master bedroom on-trend. Here, Lauren styles her champagne and white desk with blue textured planters, while a bold blue throw pillow serves to soften up her modern clear acrylic chair. Click to see more colorful decor on sale now during The Home Event.