Photo via: buildabear.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- ROCKET | PDF | Quiet Book | Felt Busy Book | Toddler book | Activity Book | Fabric quiet book | Pattern This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN not a finished project. LANGUAGE: English ►The pattern includes pages of colored pictures, patterns, and tips. Different kinds of clasps and fasteners are used, for example, Velcro, ribbons, clasp buttons. All these components stimulates baby’s fine motor skills and develop hands motions. The plaything develops: – Fine motor skills;…
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Foods that cleanse your liver – Good health isnt complicated, you just need to give your body the right nutritional tools and it will take care of itself. Our mission at SevenPoint2® is to positively impact world health through the Health Made Simple program, and the Sevenpoint2® product line! – http://saksa.sevenpoint2.com/weight-loss-made-simple.html?country=cz&language=en
- Some of the products we use on our skin, are not healthy for our skin. Confusing eh? These unhealthy skincare products are the reason behind why your skin suddenly feels tight, taught and sensitive. Today, Im going to be talking you through why your skin is getting that tight feeling, which un-healthy skincare products are causing it and what you can do to reverse outta, skin tight alley… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-Ju
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Do not put chemicals on your face to remove facial hair or chin hair! Chemicals can burn and cause severe irritation! Unwanted facial hair can be an embarrassing concern for women, and can sometimes even cause distress and can make a women lose their confidence. There are a lot of treatments available to reduce facial …
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.