Photo via: buildabear.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- ROCKET | PDF | Quiet Book | Felt Busy Book | Toddler book | Activity Book | Fabric quiet book | Pattern This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN not a finished project. LANGUAGE: English ►The pattern includes pages of colored pictures, patterns, and tips. Different kinds of clasps and fasteners are used, for example, Velcro, ribbons, clasp buttons. All these components stimulates baby’s fine motor skills and develop hands motions. The plaything develops: – Fine motor skills;…
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Foods that cleanse your liver – Good health isnt complicated, you just need to give your body the right nutritional tools and it will take care of itself. Our mission at SevenPoint2® is to positively impact world health through the Health Made Simple program, and the Sevenpoint2® product line! – http://saksa.sevenpoint2.com/weight-loss-made-simple.html?country=cz&language=en
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Do not put chemicals on your face to remove facial hair or chin hair! Chemicals can burn and cause severe irritation! Unwanted facial hair can be an embarrassing concern for women, and can sometimes even cause distress and can make a women lose their confidence. There are a lot of treatments available to reduce facial …
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…