Photo via: stackedskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- Perfectly smooth lips with only 3 ingredients!
- This easy homemade strawberry lemonade lip scrub smells amazing and helps lips feel silky smooth.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- Chai spice lip balm is filled with spices that wake you up and make your lips tingle. This recipe is spicy and will encourage blood flow to the lips, making them fuller and rosy.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- DIY Tinted Coconut Oil Lip Gloss – Moisturize your lips with this all natural DIY lip gloss. You can personalize your homemade lip gloss by adding your favorite lipstick. What other homemade beauty recipes do you use?