Photo via: aroundthekampfire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- Nonfiction text features bulletin board-Part of a complete unit on westward expansion that is literacy based around social studies content. Includes a 10-lesson teaching PowerPoint with 2-3 weeks of lesson plans that include reading skills, comprehension, vocabulary, reading passages, grammar, writing prompts, close reading passages, and small group games. Your students will love the fun, hands-on activities and literacy centers for The Louisiana Purchase, The Oregon Trail, Lewis and Clark, and
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Burlap and Chalkboard Alphabet Posters- These alphabet posters will compliment your burlap and chalkboard themed classroom. They add rustic decoration while teaching students about letter sounds.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- This cereal breakfast bar is the perfect addition to your brunch wedding! All part of a complete breakfast!
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A cyclist currently biking her way through South America talks about choosing skin care products fit for life on the road (two words: lip balm).
- THE VAULT FILES: Life File: Valentines Day High Tea Part I
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…