Photo via: chickrx.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning on (or considering) a brazilian bikini wax? Necessary tips and steps you need to take both before and after you get it to help ensure a better result!
- Home remedies for ingrown hairs – A must do beauty tips list!
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- How to get tousled hair or beachy waves long after the summer beach season is over.
- Time Saving Beauty Tips- 11 Good tips and tricks for saving time when you are getting ready:)
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- I use bronzer every day to warm up my skin tone and overall makeup look, but when it comes to the summer months, I use more bronzer to add a sun-kissed look to my skin. I depend on different bronzers to give me a different look, depending on the rest of my makeup or the occasion. These are t
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- IMPRESSIVE! HOW TO NATURALLY REMOVE BODY HAIR PERMANENTLY (NO WAXING OR SHAVING)
- IMPRESSIVE! How To Naturally Remove Body Hair Permanently ( No Waxing Or Shaving ) http://group-healthy.com/4rte