Photo via: rebootedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This ultimate detox salt bar recipe combines pink Himalayan salt with coconut derived activated charcoal for the ultimate detox salt bath! Superfatted at 20%, this detox salt bar recipe also contains castor, safflower and coconut oils as well as mango butter for their lather and conditioning properties.
- Fresh cucumbers and mint leaves combine with Epsom salt to create this lightly scented and refreshing bath soak made from locally sourced ingredients. The salt helps to rapidly dry the fresh ingredien
- DIY Natural Shower and Bath Products; Cut out harmful chemicals from your grooming routine with these easy bath and body products you can make yourself…with only a few ingredients!
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!