Photo via: pinkchocolatebreak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Home Made Berry Lip Stain : DIY lip-balm •1 Raspberry (for feminine pink colour) •3 Blackberries (for bright berry colour) •½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil •3 Pomegranate Seeds (for vibrant red colour) 1. mash raspberry and blackberries. 2. Squeeze the juice of individual pomegranate seed 3. Add olive oil to it. Stir well. 4. Strain the mixture in a small jar. You can refrigerate it for 5-7 days. To get desired shade, you can change the ratios of each fruit.
- BEIGE CHAMPAGNE – Love this shade? You can order it here: www.lastinglip.ca If its currently out of stock, it wont be listed on the website so feel free to message me via my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lastinglip and Ill get you one. lipsense beigechampagne lastinglip senegence
- milk chocolate hair color with caramel highlights – Google Search More
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Great Mothers Day Gift idea for Moms and Grandmas! DIY Family Word Art Sign Woodworking Project Tutorial – 3 color schemes of New Wood Distressed to look like weathered Barn Wood Home Decoration Tutorial – Perfect for Moms and Grandmas! via Dreaming in DIY
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- 5 Easy Second Hair Ideas! 1. Side Twist Pony 2. Easy Updo (messy) 3. Two-Minute Tuck 4. Break Out the Headbands 5. Lovely Easy Hairstyle (braid headband using your own hair)
- Cute accent sparkly nail over the perfect color of baby pink! This accent nail would look good with absolutley any color though.
- Day 8 : A robin for Robyn. Happy birthday!
- We asked colorist and balayage expert Hannah Edelman of on how best to wear chocolate mauve hair, a.k.a. falls hottest hair hue. | All Things Hair – From hair experts at Unilever
- card flowers scripty words happy vintage shabby chic – Gallery of handicrafts