Photo via: thefrisky.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Coconut Oil Uses — This stuff works like magic!!! I rub it all over after every shower and after I shave… One week later: Bye, bye cellulite, shrunk pores(on my face), mended my split ends, took the bags off my eyes, lengthened my eyelashes, and healed my lips(which tend to peel).–
- another product I dont leave the house without? Physicians Formula highlighter. this takes you from sleepy to are-you-pregnant-glowing in one swipe of the brush.
- NARS Volga – I love the look of this dark berry shade. It has a matte finish and is long lasting without being overly drying. Line with the slightly darker Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof liner in Dark Plum Purple for a dramatic pout.
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- Meet Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, the 1Prestige Beauty Launch of 2015. A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one. With SPF 30, this non-chemical, mineral based makeup product is perfect for active women on-the-go. The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer, Complexion Rescue is available in 10 shades on bareMinerals.com
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- lemon sugar scrub and brown vanilla sugar scrub. They are AMAZING and it makes your skin so smooth! Also I didnt have to shave for almost 4 days after using this on my legs. hmmm
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- makeup beauty dupes. For the Benefit High Beam dupes, I would like to add NYXs Liquid Illuminator in Sun Beam. I think its closer than the elf one they have listed. I have bot the NYX one is easy to blend on my face.