Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Photo: Meyer Lemon Sugar Scrub: Thank you to http://utry.it/2012/05/meyer-lemon-sugar-scrubhomemade-gift.html Makes 1 (1 cup) jar Zest of 2 Meyer Lemons (you can substitute with regular lemon as well) 1 cup of granulated sugar 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil In a medium mixing bowl, simple stir all ingredient together until well blended. My coconut oil solidified a little at room temperature and that’s totally fine. Do not heat …
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.
- Foot soak. Sounds icky, but worth a try for those dry feet. 1/4 cup Listerine (any) 1/4 cup Vinegar 1/2 cup warm water. Soak for 10 minutes. Dead skin should peel off.
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.