Photo via: soapdelinews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- DIY Lip Scrub – perfect for chapped lips. I love Lush, but sometimes its just out of my budget. INGREDIENTS: •1 tablespoon organic raw coconut oil •3 teaspoons organic coarse sugar •1 teaspoon honey •5 drops essential oil
- This Homemade Lavender Essential Oils Body Lotion is perfect after a stressful day at work, or smoothing on baby to help relax them and maybe sleep better! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm recipe – This gorgeous ombre raspberry lemonade lip balm is easy to make and is ultra-moisturizing for your lips!
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Headache Balm – Help soothe a headache with this simple DIY made with coconut oil, peppermint, lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- STARFRUIT Pure Fiji Spa Soap | A gentle, long-lasting creamy soap hand made from fresh coconut milk and a nourishing blend of exotic nut extracts. Generous amounts of virgin coconut oil and natural glycerin produce a luxurious, rich lather and is an especially mild cleanser for the entire body. Feel clean, invigorated and refreshed. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-ss110.html | Natural Beauty
- Homemade naturally tinted lip balm plus free printable label. Perfect for women who have dry lips but still want some color. This stuff is super glossy and moisturizing!