Photo via: katosu.blogspot.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Makeup Ideas For Prom – These Are The Best Makeup Ideas For Prom and Homecoming For Women With Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes, or Green Eyes. These Step By Step Makeup Ideas Include Natural and Glitter Eyeshadows and Go Great With Gold, Silver, Yellow, And Pink Dresses. Try These And Our Step By Step Tutorials With Red Lipsticks and Unique Contouring To Help Blondes and Brunettes Get That Vintage Look. – thegoddess.com/makeup-ideas-prom
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- Family room color palette: benjamin moore colors Barran plain, coral gables, woodlawn green, newburyport blue
- Wedding Makeup Ideas for Brides – Smoky Rosey Look – Romantic make up ideas for the wedding – Natural and Airbrush techniques that look great with blue, green and brown eyes – rusti evening glow looks – http://thegoddess.com/wedding-makeup-for-brides
- Makeup Tips For Looking Your Best In Photos – Make Up Tips And Tricks Including Eyeshadows, Brows, Eyes, Products And Eyebrows Ideas That Will Help You Look Amazing In Photos. Covers Different Hair Colors For Photos And Different Faces, Lipsticks, Including Red Lips, And Lashes And Eyeliner For That Natural Look In Photos. Simple Step By Step Makeup Tutorials For Photography And Beauty Hacks and Ideas To Look Your Best In Photos. Brunettes and Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, and Blue Eyes W
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- Brown colored eyes are common with over 55% of the world’s population having this eye color. Thankfully, a number of eye looks turn out well on brown eyes.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The perfect mixture of red and brown, Marsala can add warmth and sophistication to your fall décor. Marsala, ideally, would be used as an accent wall color, as a print or as a focal piece of furniture.
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Brown to light blue ombré hair. Looks almost blue- silver metallic in the sunlight. Color and cut by Cici Andersen at The Local in NoHo, CA
- Step by Step Smokey Eye Tutorials – Halo Smokey Eye – Step by Step Tutorials on How to Apply Different Eyeshadows for Smokey Eyes – Awesome Looks for Brown, Black, and Blue Eyes, Natural Looks, and Looks for All Types of Lashes – thegoddess.com/step-by-step-smokey-eye