Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- Burlap and Chalkboard Alphabet Posters- These alphabet posters will compliment your burlap and chalkboard themed classroom. They add rustic decoration while teaching students about letter sounds.
- Patriotic DIY Decor Projects. Summer, summer hacks, pool hacks, pool party ideas, Fourth of July, summer holiday
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- diy star garland wedding decoration ideas on a budget
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- Rustic Burlap Pearl Initial Monogram Wine Bottle Wedding Decor handmade
- ABOUT THIS RING The Damascus Steel used for this ring is one of my signature patterns. It has an organic four pointed star pattern on
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- Simple DIY Lotion Bars with Star Molds – My Boys and Their Toys DIY Craft
- gray cabinets, farm sink, subway tile, sconce, cotton wreath on barn door, sisal rug, floor tiles