Photo via: projectwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paper Diamonds
- Golden Gifts Gifts of all sizes wrapped in penny-saving kraft paper and embellished with ribbon, raffia and rickrack become part of the holiday decor. Vary the red-and-white presentation by including a gala mix of stripes, checks and solid-colored ribbons. Attach dried flowers, felt snowflakes, buttons or berries for extra pizzazz.
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- Easy CHEAP DIY Farmhouse Frames! With Free Printables! You could really pull these off with nautical decor too.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Turn a very plain clock to a more vibrant timepiece, Boho style. Easy DIY. Click for the tutorial.
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- Homemade curlers! No hard plastic to sleep on! Even add rice in and microwave before use and they could be heated rollers!! Superb!!!
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- DIY Refashioned Pants — I have a few pairs that could use this! ❤️
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!