Photo via: projectwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kraft bag gift wrapping with tissue paper, pine, ribbon and gift tag embellishments. These embellishments really make these plain kraft paper bags festive!
- Gift Wrap Idea – Plain brown paper topped with a white paper doily and colorful ribbon / Un Chin de Magia
- DIY Paper Diamonds
- DIY fairy party decor. Paper flower wisteria. Hanging paper wisteria. AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Golden Gifts Gifts of all sizes wrapped in penny-saving kraft paper and embellished with ribbon, raffia and rickrack become part of the holiday decor. Vary the red-and-white presentation by including a gala mix of stripes, checks and solid-colored ribbons. Attach dried flowers, felt snowflakes, buttons or berries for extra pizzazz.
- Easy CHEAP DIY Farmhouse Frames! With Free Printables! You could really pull these off with nautical decor too.
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- Could your kids use some help with how they manage their day? Here are 10 time management tips for kids.
- DIY Refashioned Pants — I have a few pairs that could use this! ❤️