Photo via: backyardchickencoopplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This project used some wonderful, rustic floorboards to create a fabulous headboard. Here’s our Upcycled Floorboard-Becomes-Headboard Pallet Bed, lit up and ready to use. Upcycled Floorboard-Becomes-Headboard Pallet Bed: We built this project to our particular desired dimensions for… Bedroom, PalletBed, PalletHeadboard, RecyclingWoodPallets, Upcycled
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Making a recycled tin can lantern and planter is a great way to reduce, reuse, and recycle while making some great DIY decor for your garden or patio.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- DIY pallet deck idea made with four free wood pallets. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- New Zealand is there! Yesterday I forgot to paste it in my notebook. We also added Europes map sticker and printable in the shop! Go to etsy.com/shop/howtobulletjournal and dont forget that 10% off by using OPENING17
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- On cool evenings we crave comfort food. Our favorite is my Gluten-Free White Chicken Chili which can be made on the stove or a Slow Cooker. Add in a few of my favorite toppings for variety. Mmmmm.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Use safari Matt duo liquid From @aboni_cosmetics (mat liquid forest green ) use some myth by @maccosmetics TO create that light green in the center then applied glitter From @snookisofficialtwin @glitterinjections all over the Dark green part . Hollygram From @limecrimemakeup on it and also @maccosmetics clear gloss