Photo via: backyardchickencoopplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This project used some wonderful, rustic floorboards to create a fabulous headboard. Here’s our Upcycled Floorboard-Becomes-Headboard Pallet Bed, lit up and ready to use. Upcycled Floorboard-Becomes-Headboard Pallet Bed: We built this project to our particular desired dimensions for… Bedroom, PalletBed, PalletHeadboard, RecyclingWoodPallets, Upcycled
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors
- Making a recycled tin can lantern and planter is a great way to reduce, reuse, and recycle while making some great DIY decor for your garden or patio.
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- Took this photo last night as I was makin me kohl. Use a natural candle, flame touching the bottom of a silver spoon. When a bit of soot builds up, scrape it into a lil tin (left). Repeat. Once youve got plenty of soot in the tin, drop about three or four drops (ish) of melted ghee or coconut oil and stir with a matchstick until its the thickness of toothpaste. Apply with a brush. This is my third batch and I wont go back to commercial nonsense. Ever. Love, Arbibi
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- DIY pallet deck idea made with four free wood pallets. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.