Photo via: diyhomedecorz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This time I have made slot together pyramid garden planter from the reclaimed Pallet timbers.This planter took me approximately 90 minutes to make…
- Succulents in concrete planters
- 20 DIY Wall Planters ~ DivineLifestyle.com
- Copper Planters from ManMade DIY
- Outdoor Hanging Planters
- DIY mid century planters by Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY blog.
- DIY Stitched Planters // unique embroidery ideas
- 10 unique ideas to make your own planters for around the home, indoor and out!
- ladle planters
- rustic DIY spring wedding signs of watering can planters
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- DIY | textured succulent planters @burkatron