Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Necklace 12, painted silk by Marinela Kozelj
- DIY – Simple painted bottles – Tutorial
- silver tins with fresh flowers in…mixed with the clear glass bottles…
- The best drugstore body wash from Caress + a giveaway to win a $250 Walmart gift card! MoreThanOneThing sponsored by Walmart | @walmart | affordable beauty, drugstore beauty, beauty review, bath and body products, shower gel, bath products, shower products, best of beauty, beauty under $5, best of beauty under $5, Florida beauty blogger Ashley Brooke Nicholas, silk robes, rose gold lipstick, candles, perfume, beautiful flowers
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- She teaches you the formula for creating a beautiful silk flower spring wreath.
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- Attention wine lovers: you will LOVE these creative ways to repurpose your empty wine bottles. Feed strands of twinkly lights into wine bottles for a beautiful year-round display for your home.
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- How To Make Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner and Spray Bottles That Wont Leach – PLUS a recipe for homemade all-purpose cleaner