Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get white toenails: mix a small amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together. Make into a paste. Get a tooth brush and scrub the paste onto your toenails. Then soak your toenails in the paste. Let them sit for 5-10 min. Then rinse off toes……interesting
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- Anti-Aging rememdies: 1. Hyaluronic Acid (natural gel smooths lines needs to be 1 of 1st 3 ingredients on label) + 2. Lactic Acid Peel Recipe (2 tbs honey+ 2 tbs yogurt peel (leave on 15 mins then wash off with luke warm water) + Brow Fill (can 10 yrs/10lbs off face by providing lift) | Recapo re The Dr Oz Show
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- take a look at The Top 30 Trending Nail Art Designs Of All Season.
- Use Honey and Nutmeg to Help Fade Acne Scars: Mix together about half a teaspoon of nutmeg and a quarter teaspoon of honey (raw and unprocessed, if possible). Apply the paste onto areas needing treatment after washing your face. Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off. Moisturize as normal.
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Nail blogger secrets for pretty nails 1: Top coat the mother – Lab Muffin
- ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter ~:~ These are super awesome, for those that dont think so, first scrape the top surface layer off with a knife or whatnot. Then use it and you will be SHOCKED.!!! They are amazing.!!!!
- Give your guests wedding goodie bags to remember. Buying cookies and gum in bulk saves time and money. Finish off with a personal note and voila!