Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- Love these! 89 Free Printable Kitchen Pantry labels + blank pages of each of the 4 styles so you can add your own and they all come in black or teal.
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- 41. Fishtail Braid into a Bun This lovely style begins as a side fishtail braid and ends in a braided bun. Fishtail braid looks great on everyone! The style will make you stand out from the crowd. 42. Low Bun + Long Bangs Bring attention to your face with this beautiful low bun updo. Low bun …
- We couldn’t stop scrolling through @tonyastylist‘s Instagram feed while ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the plethora of stunning updos she has created. Not only does she have a knack for beautiful hairstyles, but also for gorgeous makeup looks as well. Check out these 8 favorites and then be sure to follow her on IG for lots of bridal beauty …