Photo via: ourmidwesternlife.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap. This is the best homemade soap and so easy to make!
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- DIY Coconut Oil Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap | HelloNatural.co
- STARFRUIT Pure Fiji Spa Soap | A gentle, long-lasting creamy soap hand made from fresh coconut milk and a nourishing blend of exotic nut extracts. Generous amounts of virgin coconut oil and natural glycerin produce a luxurious, rich lather and is an especially mild cleanser for the entire body. Feel clean, invigorated and refreshed. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-ss110.html | Natural Beauty
- DIY Body Wash using Coconut Oil and Honey Homemade body wash will help you in living more natural life, avoids chemicals or toxins damaging your skin, easy to prepare and use, cost affordable and can be used for everyone in the home.
- homemade body wash, hand wash etc… add coconut oil for added moisture
- If You Wash Your Face With Coconut Oil And Baking Soda THIS Is What Happens To Your Face… beauty diy diy ideas health healthy living remedies remedy life hacks baking soda beauty tips good to know viral coconut oil
- 22 Best Beauty Tips for 2017 -How To Use Egg White To Remove Upper Lip Hair -The Best Ever Skincare and Makeup Tips for all different faces -Awesome and Simple Looks for Life with Coconut Oil, Drugstore Makeup, Anti Aging Makeup and Style Ideas for the Coming Year – https://www.thegoddess.com/best-beauty-tips-2017/
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Defying the Rules of Soapmaking: 100% Coconut Oil Soap with Aloe Vera and a Mantra Swirl – Soap Queen – Good tutorial on making a 2 color swirl in the mold.