Photo via: ourmidwesternlife.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap. This is the best homemade soap and so easy to make!
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- DIY Coconut Oil Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap | HelloNatural.co
- STARFRUIT Pure Fiji Spa Soap | A gentle, long-lasting creamy soap hand made from fresh coconut milk and a nourishing blend of exotic nut extracts. Generous amounts of virgin coconut oil and natural glycerin produce a luxurious, rich lather and is an especially mild cleanser for the entire body. Feel clean, invigorated and refreshed. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-ss110.html | Natural Beauty
- homemade body wash, hand wash etc… add coconut oil for added moisture
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- 7 Homemade Shampoo Soap Recipes -All natural ingredients and essential oils. Choose your favorite! Simple Life Mom
- Add coconut oil to a bowl and whip with a hand mixer. Add remaining ingredients and blend until mixed 1 – 2 minutes. Scoop into an 8 oz mason jar and seal. Add bakers twine, ribbon and a gift tag if desired.
- Basic DIY Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe. Also try this truly amazing but a snap to make homemade melt and pour activated charcoal soap recipe with sea buckthorn oil and added essential oils here: http://soapdelinews.com/2014/10/homemade-activated-charcoal-melt-pour-soap-recipe.html