Photo via: grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- wired ribbon flower – would make a pretty hair accessory for a special occasion! Visit & Like our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127
- velvet ribbon
- Kraft bag gift wrapping with tissue paper, pine, ribbon and gift tag embellishments. These embellishments really make these plain kraft paper bags festive!
- Decorative Eggs | Trendy Easter Eggs decorated with paint and ribbon | Rustic Easter
- Add a photo of the couple to slip under the ribbon bow…
- Where to put all my sun glasses? DIY sun glass holder – canvas and ribbon. Functional Art!
- Sale Craft Kit Ribbon Embroidery Bouquets Daisy Watering Can 1955 by Diane Herbort Blumenthal Lansing Crafts NIB by TreasureofMemories on Etsy
- Fabric Ribbon with Kraft Boxes giftwrap
- Gift Wrap Idea – Plain brown paper topped with a white paper doily and colorful ribbon / Un Chin de Magia
- Golden Gifts Gifts of all sizes wrapped in penny-saving kraft paper and embellished with ribbon, raffia and rickrack become part of the holiday decor. Vary the red-and-white presentation by including a gala mix of stripes, checks and solid-colored ribbons. Attach dried flowers, felt snowflakes, buttons or berries for extra pizzazz.
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!