Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Stop wasting your hard earned cash on expensive eye creams when you can easily make your own with just two simple ingredients! This DIY two ingredient eye cream works on all skin types and is best applied at night before bed. You can apply this eye cream around your eyes or to your entire face… Read More »
- Trends come and go but when it comes to makeup, experimentation is always encouraged! Whether youre a makeup artist or a beauty newbie pressed for time, Walmart.com shows you how to pull off the hottest trends in lip, cheek and eye makeup.
- I use bronzer every day to warm up my skin tone and overall makeup look, but when it comes to the summer months, I use more bronzer to add a sun-kissed look to my skin. I depend on different bronzers to give me a different look, depending on the rest of my makeup or the occasion. These are t
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies Soft, brittle nails? It could be due to a magnesium deficiency. Pimply rough skin on the back of your arms? Could be you need more essential fatty acids in your diet. Dark rings under your eyes? A sign of allergies or food intolerances. Check out some other Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!