Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- I use bronzer every day to warm up my skin tone and overall makeup look, but when it comes to the summer months, I use more bronzer to add a sun-kissed look to my skin. I depend on different bronzers to give me a different look, depending on the rest of my makeup or the occasion. These are t
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies Soft, brittle nails? It could be due to a magnesium deficiency. Pimply rough skin on the back of your arms? Could be you need more essential fatty acids in your diet. Dark rings under your eyes? A sign of allergies or food intolerances. Check out some other Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- If you are an empath or a highly sensitive person then it’s important to know there are special and important ways for you to protect your energy and shield yourself. Your ability to feel and interpret the emotions of others as well as your surroundings can mean that you are also susceptible to the energetic …