Photo via: addictedtopolish.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- You know whats weird? I’m no beautician, and I certainly dont use any beauty products, yet people often admire my complexion and ask me how to get clear skin.Yes, really.Truthfully, like many guys, I dont think about my skin a lot. The difference is that I get such healthy-looking skin by …
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Homemade Natural Chest Rub : did you know the leading chest rub on the market contains petroleum and turpentine oil?! I don’t want to put that nasty chemical on my skin! This natural remedy uses coconut oil + eucalyptus, peppermint, & lemon Essential Oils.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- Do you want to live a healthier life, but feel overwhelmed and dont know where to start? These small changes will help you on your way today!
- Most women dont know how many samples are available online. If you ever want to try a new product, you can just check online first to see who is giving it away.
- Coconut oil is everywhere right now. You don’t know whether to eat it, drink it, or bathe in it. Try these great beauty uses for coconut oil tonight, from skincare to haircare to DIY beauty product
- Growing succulents indoors is a tricky business if you don’t know the proper soil, sunlight and watering requirements. According to this week’s gardening guest blogger Cassidy Tuttle, you can make succulents work for you, you just need to know theRead this artice
- How to use Aspirin for your Beauty Problems We generally know aspirin as a medicine, used to treat your headache, fever or body ache. But do you know that aspirin is also used as a good remedy for treating many skin problems? Surprising, isn’t it? Yes, this common over the counter pain reliever will do wonder which you probably don’t know about it. Beauty BeautyProblems Aspirin