Photo via: ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- DIY Mason Jar Solar LIghts | Spruce up your patio with this easy DIY Solar Light project. Easy to make. See the tutorial on Todays Creative Life
- If youre working with a small space (or a teeny-weeny one), you probably dont have a dedicated entry in your home, and you may not have room beside your door for even a narrow bench or console table
- Build a patio table with built-in drink coolers from planter boxes – Kruses Workshop on @Remodelaholic
- Handmade Gift: Grandma Photo Bracelet Tutorial — learn how to make mom or grandma a great handmade photo charm bracelet with this super si…
- Dresser Flips, I love this. I have seen so many old sturdy dressers like this. Would make a nice entry table.
- Nonfiction text features bulletin board-Part of a complete unit on westward expansion that is literacy based around social studies content. Includes a 10-lesson teaching PowerPoint with 2-3 weeks of lesson plans that include reading skills, comprehension, vocabulary, reading passages, grammar, writing prompts, close reading passages, and small group games. Your students will love the fun, hands-on activities and literacy centers for The Louisiana Purchase, The Oregon Trail, Lewis and Clark, and
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- DIY Furniture – mosaic table, made from an old cable spool and broken dishes from dollar tree
- Awesome summer hammocks | DIY hammock tutorial and hammocks you can buy | Great for your yard, backyard, indoor, camping, etc. Multi person hammocks, double hammock, single hammock, etc. Really cool and unique hammocks that look awesome and are functional | Outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, or yard.