Photo via: theprojectpile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making a facial cream at home does not only save you money, but it’s also quite a fun thing to do. This is a really good recipe for homemade cream.
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- This homemade oatmeal soap has a layer of moisturizing goats milk and an exfoliating layer of oatmeal and shea butter and a light and lovely scent. It takes only minutes to make in your kitchen. You just need a microwave, a measuring cup, a food processor and some soapmaking supplies.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Detailed tutorial on how to build your own pergola and save thousands!